Thursday, August 19, 2010

I really should be sleeping instead im blogging

Where does the time go? I think that every mother can agree it seems like yesterday that we were battling to keep our eyes open at a red light because the baby kept you up all night. For me it was just yesterday my little guys are still bad sleepers go figure I think God missed the memo that these parents needed their sleep in order to function and gave us the kids that needed no sleep in order to function that or God just has a really sick sense of humor some times. I will go with the first option. Okay I seem to be going off task here, as I was saying before,where does the time go? It seems like yesterday that my little guys were just little guys now they aren't so little.

While I was at work the other day my husband decided to take the kids to the park to teach them to play football which all in all makes me the proudest mom in the whole entire world and my husband knows that. Well I think practice went a lot better then ever intended because my two year olds came out looking like little professional football players. As I was going through all the pictures that my husband got of the boys playing football together I never thought to myself aww look at the babies, I thought to myself oh wow these are pictures that I can show to them when they are trying out for a team one day whether it be high school, college or professional so that they can see where it all started from. These are just two of the pictures from that day Keigen looks like he is the heismen trophey and Kayson looks like he is the Quarter back.


These pictures make me happy and sad all at the same time. Its the realization that my little boys are growing up and as any mom can probably attest to thats scary! Well I think just as all the moms before me have done I will hold my head high, take a deep breath, say a little prayer and pray that they live through the football stage :)!

Signing off for now

Take the day and make it great! :)
(I will try and take my own advise today:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment