Saturday, August 7, 2010

I really should be cleaning

I have been talking about blogging for years and for some reason today I decided I would do it. I don’t know if it’s because I am avoiding the ever growing mound of dishes that are calling my first and last name from the place that used to be called a sink that my two year olds like to call the trash can now. Or if it’s because I am avoiding the ever growing mess my two year olds are making behind my back while I am currently making this wonderful blog. Or if was the loud screaming in my head that said its time to start typing it might clear your head. So I decided to sit down and start typing, I guess every blogger has to have a start at some point I guess today is mine and let me tell you I am actually really really excited. So let’s get the stories started!



My life is a whole lot of craziness full of love, laughter, a few tears here and there and a whole lot of belly laughs. I have good days and bad days and some days where I think a double dose of Prozac just might get me through the day and I have days where I am pretty sure it’s not going to get me through the day but I am sure amongst all of this I am no different than any other wife, mother, daughter, sister, employee or neighbor that you all have I have just decided to write about it.



Maybe some of you can understand where I am coming from when I say that I have very few talents, and none that are going to make me rich. This is my one and only attempt at possible fame and no fortune hahaha. I am simply okay with this. I am a story teller by nature as my husband would be glad tell you. I love story time in the Snyder house (that’s usually the time when my husband has just come home from work i.e. the worst possible time for story time) my husband doesn’t love story time so much. I think this is why he is so supportive of my new found love for blogging. So please join me on my journey as I story tell, journal, talk about my crazy life, talk about motherhood, rant about husbands, jabber about life and simply make funny ramblings about the things we often think about but never think we should actually say!



Signing out for now!

Take the day and make it great! :)
(I am going to try and take my own advise on this one)

No comments:

Post a Comment